Tradeskill Crap that I'd appreciate you not destroying....

Help Requests, Raid Requests, etc

Moderator: Leaders

Tradeskill Crap that I'd appreciate you not destroying....

Postby Spinecrak » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:26 am

Hey all!

In doing tradeskills with Trollfood recently, I have discovered some fun and otherwise rocking tradeskill combines. I am also trying to max out my tinkering and fletching, and it was suggested to me by Daura (i think) that I should list all the Tradeskill stuff I am looking for on the forum somewhere, so it could be referenced. So, thats what this is. I figure I will list all the stuff, and list some of the stuff I am using it to make, and you all have 4 options really. You can donate the stuff to me because i need it! You can sell me the stuff, because im willing to pay for it! You can have me make you the stuff if you give me the subcombine stuff! or You can ignore it all and gleefully destroy it (Sadface).

ITEMS - Why I want it
Spiderling Silk - Used to make bows to skill up fletching
Chunck of E'cian Ice - Primodrial Driftwood Bow part
Primordial Driftwood Bow Staff - Primordial Driftwood Bow Part
Coiled Spring - Used in lots of fun tinkering combines, detailed below.
Fantastic Silk - Used in Extravagant Weapons / 14 slot bags.
Fantastic Animal Pelt - Used in Extravagant Weapons / 14 slot bags
Shimmering Loam - Used in Extravagant Weapons
Fantastic Marrow - Used in Extravagant Weapons
Fantastic Spinneret Fluid - Used in Extravagant Weapons / Illustrious Augments
Osmium Ore - Used in just about everything for UF
Dream Dust - Used in just about everything for UF
Clockwork Grease - Tinkering. Cuz sometimes you need to get dirty.
Treant Branches (Both Fallen / Non, all 3 kinds <Dessicated, Supple, Straight oak iirc>) - Bows for Fletching skill up
Vanadium ore - For making vanadium templates
Immaculate animal pelt - For making immaculate templates
Immaculate silk - for making immaculate templates
Chronal Resonance Dust

If you want me to make you what this stuff creates, and you gather reagents, here are some examples

Primordial Driftwood Compound Bow is used for Tribute, as each one gives 50,000 tribute points.
Complete recipe:
2x Chunk of E'cian Ice, Planing Tool, Primordial Driftwood Bow Staff, 2x Slarghilug Kelp String

----

14 Slot bags "Tailored Legendary blah blah blah blah"
Complete recipe:
A Tailored Whatever you want Pattern, 3x Dream Dust, Fantastic Animal Pelt, 2x Fantastic Silk, Reinforced Filament

-----

Clockwork Automaton
Complete Recipe:
Coiled Spring, Dream Dust, Gnomish Heat Source, Platinum Bar, Gears, Mana Battery - Class Six, Static Orb, Steel Casing

-----

For weapons...lots of them are available. Allakhazam search for: Extravagant Infused (for weapons) or "Illustrious" (for weapon augments).

Extravagant Infused Knight's Crystalline Sword - 105dmg 34 dly...with room for weapon aug and normal slot 4 aug
Complete Recipe:
Block of Indurate Weapon Grade Ore, Diamond, Dream Dust, Osmium Ore, Purified Coal, Shimmering Loam, Smithy Hammer, 2x Fantastic Silk, Heavy Blade Shaped Mold Sketch, 1x Large Block of Clay, Hilt Casting Mold Sketch, Fantastic Animal Pelt, Hickory Handled Shears

Illustrious Nimble Symbol of the Skeptic - 44 dmg aug, will turn knight sword into 149 dmg 34 dly, with still the type 4 aug slot open.
Complete Recipe:
Diamond, Fantastic Spinneret Fluid, Trilion Cut Tool, Vial of Purified Mana, Water of the Skeptic

-----

Power Sources!
Pure Energeian power sources (generalized)
Complete Recipe:
2x Chronal Resonance Dust, 2-8 distillates depending on what type you want, High Quality Firing Sheet, Pure Energeian Sketch, 6x Ruby, 5x Poison Vial, Pure Silver Ingot, Small Block of Magic Clay, Sunshard Ore, Water Flask

-----------------------------------

Any questions, options, or orders, send me a tell, PM, in game email, or post on this thread!
Spinecrak
Troll-God of AH

Re: Tradeskill Crap that I'd appreciate you not destroying....

Postby dustauthor » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 am

I'm assuming this is way too late to help but infinite spiderling silk can be had in one of those little caves in FoB. Stacks and stacks since there's no way to kill the lil buggers before they respawn (no, really. I couldn't do it... I couldn't keep all the spiderlings dead and they were less than 1 hit kills). <shame>
dustauthor

Return to Iniba's Cell