1000th AH EVENT PARTY

Share a brew with all present, past, and future raiders of AH.

Moderator: Leaders

1000th AH EVENT PARTY

Postby Spinecrak » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:14 am

Soon AH will complete its 1000th raid event. We are currently at 977 successful raid wins, since the first one back on 7/12/07. We have come a long way, and I am fiercely proud of you all, and truly honored to fight along side all AH raiders, from those who are just joining our ranks to those who have been with us from the start. AH would not be possible without every single raider, showing up night after night, kicking ass, taking names, and trying their hardest. For all of that, I am both impressed, honored, and deeply grateful to be a part of this with you all.

Coming up soonish, on a Friday night, starting at 12am eastern (midnight for the Trolls out there) I plan to take a night off raiding, and have some fun celebrating the momentous accomplishment that AH is, and this 1000th event win. Nothing is set in stone yet, so if you all have any ideas for some celebratory events, please feel free to post them. Here are some ideas that I have been kicking around.

I was thinking about running a quick little quest. Sort of like a race. Myself and perhaps 1 or 2 confederates would play as "NPC" types that would give predetermined lines and respond to questions, sort of like how quests were back in the day. There would be a reward at the end, and it would play off of some in game knowledge, lore knowledge, and other stuffs. I figure all could start at a Starting PC, ask questions, get clues, then run off find another, and so on until one person reaches the Final PC and that would give the reward to the first person who reaches the Final PC. No hints as to what the final reward would be, other than that it would be something tradable and (arguably) semi-valueable.

Also, I would like to do a battle royale in the Arena. Everyone could play 1 toon for it, all start out in the arena, and the last man standing wins. When you die, you will be permitted to zone back into the arena to watch the end (or just bind yourself OUTSIDE the PVP area), but you cannot cross into the PVP area again. I was thinking that a fitting reward to the last person standing would be that I would buy them any 1 item they would like on an upcoming raid (like i did before). I have the DKP to bankroll it and basically it would be a guarantee that they would get an item they desire. I would be willing to bankrupt myself on DKP for this if it came down to it.

Any other festivities are open to consideration, so get creative and post some ideas. Other ideas that are semi-baked are::

1. Everyone create a lvl 1 evil gnome in Akanon. First gnome to run and make it to the Ecomm Zoneline is the winner. Or for the masochists out there, make it Highkeep, so your level 1 gnome can deal with the undead of kithicor.

2. Everyone gets wasted in Kelethen at the top, last person to fall off wins.
Spinecrak
Troll-God of AH

Re: 1000th AH EVENT PARTY

Postby Scathaigh » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:19 am

OK I know I'm the tree-hugger, but I think AH needs a wedding. Are there any AH raiders planning on getting hitched that feel like opening their nuptials to the raidforce?

We have so many brewers and bakers out there who could get a chance to strut their stuff and hand out their wares to the guests. Sony's new wedding chapels are really cool, and I have the station cash to sponsor that part. Ask Kubax about his wedding :) It was at halloween and everyone came in costume and Spine decorated the hall with pumpkins. Took about 30 min start to finish, including drunken cake-eating at the end. I see potential for troll lap dances at a bachelorette party :) As for the bachelor party...what happens in Neriak stays in Neriak.

All we need now is a willing couple!
Scathaigh

Postby Inanna » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm

You had me until troll lap dancing :P
Inanna

Postby Draghin » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm

would offer Barb Lap dances but we dont own g strings in Everfrost,

things tend to get cold real fast up there.....
Draghin

Postby Jarraxle » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 am

Jarraxle and Teflahn have been together for about 6 months now and we would like to take out relationship further and get married. we are ment for eachother, since day one.
Jarraxle

if you want to gt married in game tellRe: 1000th AH EVENT PA

Postby Scathaigh » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:09 am

While I encourage love in many forms, I must admit this relationship surprises me :p

No seriously if you want to get married in game tell me
Scathaigh

Postby Inanna » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Can I be a bridesmaid?
Inanna

Postby Scathaigh » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:52 pm

AH is now sitting proudly with 1000 events under its fancy belt! Way to go everyone! Watch ah channel for something special to celebrate!
Scathaigh

Return to The Tavern